Saturday, May 12, 2007

Currently Reading

Art Since 1900 -Hal Foster,Rosalind Krauss, Yve-Alain Bois, Benjamin H.D Buchloh
Yiddish Policeman's Union - Michael Chabon
Mcsweeney's 22 - Dave Eggers et al
Raymond Chandler's Playback: A Graphic Novel -Ted Benoit & Francois Ayroles
Against the Day - Thomas Pynchon
In Defense of Atheism - Michel Onfray
God is Not Great - Christopher Hitchens
Armadale -Wilkie Collins
Good Omens Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman
Steep Approach to Garbadale -Ian Banks
Flight -Sherman Alexie
These are the rules:
I will post reviews for some but not all (how much time do you think I have?!) of these and future reads.
If you want a review of ANY title I've read, just ask and I'll do my best to accommodate.
Please note, the opinions expressed are those of a cranky bookworm, with decided ideas about literature that in no way reflect on any one's taste or ability- So if you love it (or wrote it!) what I write should in no way negate what you drew from the experience, a'aight?
A'aight.

No comments: